Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2ndChance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Educational Opportunities for felons.
    I have a niece who has been in and out of jail most of her life on drug charges (user). She is the only one in the entire family that has used drugs. She is very smart academically. She claims that she is ready to settle down and go to college. She wants to major in Criminal Justice. Is there any chance at all for her to better herself by attending college to become the lawyer that she wants to be?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 02:19 PM
    I'd say so. Getting a license to practice law with a felony record may be tough but she can pursue a career in any of a number of related fields, such as paralegal, social worker, psychologist, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online Opportunities [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have experience or know something about online work? For example you update websites for companies in other countries remotely? Or write, take photographs, videos, etc..

Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new to the group and I was wondering if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home opportunities that don't require you to pay a fee, no previous experience necessary and pay a fair wage? I have searched and searched and all I can find are scams or they want money up front. I don't...

Home based typing opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is anyone that is aware of typing on-line opportunities - I've researched some of the ads that are out there but it becomes a virtual nightmare when you try to eliminate online scams. Anyone out there have good advice:

MD degree opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me. I have a BS Biology and MD degree, and in the process of reviewing for the USMLE. I wanted to get a job in a hospital to gain experience and for financial reasons as well. What jobs are available for me since I'm not licensed yet, other than research or teaching? Thank you.

View more questions Search