Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missbass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 08:28 PM
    How to get your name off a car title?
    :confused:
    Hi.. I have a question... my cousin has been driving me nuts about this..
    When she was w/her boyfriend she co-signed for his car.. he had real bad credit and still does.. now they broke up and cannot get his own loan but does not want to give the car back to her so someone else can buyit. He's currently w/another girl and she's making his car payments... what can she do to get out of this mess.. she wants him out of her life but does not want to cooperate?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2006, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missbass
    when she was w/her boyfriend she co-signed for his car
    Co-signed the lease?

So she doesn't own the car, he does.

She should stop making payments. Then the bank will default the car and force it to be sold.

Any difference, they will come after him and her, but she can turn around and sue ex boyfriend.
    missbass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 08:39 PM
    No he's making the payments... (well his current girlfriend is) she co-signed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help with title? [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember these teenagers got into this mansion and they went into a closet and there was a fake skeleton and a oojuii board they played it and then they were all trapped in the house, one man tried to get out from the attic I think and there was this pretty chinese woman and she said to...

Title [ 5 Answers ]

The title under my name has changed once or twice ( twice I beleive) today. Where do these titles come from and why do they change ?

Title Bar [ 3 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

Title Bar [ 3 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

View more questions Search