Ask
    mgwolfman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Tempstar heating unit problems
    Our digital thermostat is blank.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 10:14 AM
    You may have lost power to the furnace or blown a fuse in the furnace, also it you have changed the filter lately you may not have put the panel back on the furnace properly to depress the door switch. Good luck, Mike
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Actec answers are good ones. I would also replace the batterys if your thermostat has them.
    tsa7man Posts: 154, Reputation: 9

Jan 27, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Post the model number of your unit, if you still have problems...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier heating unit --fan won't work with heating [ 6 Answers ]

I have a carrier heating unit installed in 2000... it worked fine since then but now... fan will work if we turn it ON by itself... but if we turn on auto heat then heater goes on (blower like sound) but fan doesn't force the air into the house... if we turn off the heat... fan comes on...

Heating/ac unit problems [ 1 Answers ]

During the winter, I noticed a burning smell coming from my vents when the heat was on. I turned heat off and I contacted the HVAC repairman. When he turned heat on, we could not duplicate burning smell. He check things out--found nothing and suggested replacing filters. Replaced filters and...

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Goodman heating unit problems [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Goodman :( heating unit in the house that I moved into model GPM100-4. When the exhaust fan comes on to clear out the system before the unit will fire up. It makes a clicking sound. I have learned that it's trying to pull a vacuum from the exhaust fan to a safety switch. If I suck...

View more questions Search