Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidpro Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Tax related questions
    If my daughter turned 18 in May, 2007 and graduated from High School in June & lived with me for half the year, can I claim her as a dependent on my taxes?

Also - Is her college tuition for the second half of 2007 a tax write-off for me?
    kidpro Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kidpro
    If my daughter turned 18 in May, 2007 and graduated from High School in June & lived with me for half the year, can I claim her as a dependent on my taxes?

Also - Is her college tuition for the second half of 2007 a tax write-off for me?

That was my friend asking a question and for your info I am not playing anyone and I am sorry that you feel that way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

General Tax Query related to Federal and State Tax and Filing Status. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Married Indian resident. I had visited US in 2006 twice on H1B. I have never been to US earlier. Period of Visit: March 2006-April2006 approx 44 Days - Income from NY. Stayed in NJ August 2006 – Sept 2006 approx 32 Days. - Income from NJ. Stayed in NJ My company paid the salary...

Questions related customer care [ 3 Answers ]

How would you handle a customer who used abusive language

Many Questions related to H1 - Tax [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Tax Experts, I have many un answered questions. Any help by answering them is highly appreciated. 1) I am full time for a consulting company A (I get 5 day leave, 5 sick leave and paid for US holidays only 6 days, and 50% of the medical benefits for family ). And this...

View more questions Search