Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red7770 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 02:39 AM
    How do I figure a bid for 20,000 seat arena or larger
    Hello, I have the opportunity to bid on a 20,000 seat arena to clean after games. How do I begin to start the bid estimation process? Should I go gross sq. ft or flat fee? For a venue that large ideally what is the price/sq ft. ratio? I also can do large outdoor arena after concerts and I am in same boat as trying to decide a price to quote... any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 04:18 AM
    How many people will help you, how long will it take you and how much will you pay them?
    Do you have to supply anything? How much? Cost? Your profit margin after that.
    Get your helpers from day labor service. They pay workmans comp and insurance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 07:03 AM
    What type of cleaning, and will there be other services, for example, will there be any full time people required at all times in that location. How much time do you have to clean, do you have to provide large dumpsters for the trash. Are you providing all equipment or just the staff of workers.

What is the hourly rate, can you sneak in and see the current crew working to see how many people they have. And what they do. Do you have to have staff available during the events, to clean and carry trash out as it happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What equals 1,000,000 [ 12 Answers ]

I have been asked this question and have absolutley NO idea on what the answer is, someone please help me! Ok here's the question. If a = 1, b = 2, z = 26, is there a word that when the values of the letters are multiplied will make a product of one million? For example, BAD = (2)(1)(4) = 8.

1.000.000 USD silvercoin certificate [ 12 Answers ]

Dear All, I have ONE MILLION face value silvercoin certificate issued 1928 with serial number B25137222 N. Does anybody know the real value of this note and how to sell it ? Here is following note I have as well, and image of both sides of this.

What does 28,000 a year figure to hourly/ [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, what does 28,000 a year figure out to be hourly, based on a 40 hour work week (possibly 45) Thanks!

$12,000,000 at retirement. How? [ 1 Answers ]

If you want to have $12,000,000 at retirement. You start to deposit $40,000 per year at 12% into your retirement account. How many years will it take you to have that amount? And how do you calculate this information to get that answer?

View more questions Search