Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsearch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 05:20 PM
    Almeda university
    HI, this is sam what do you think about almeda university.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Hi Sam,

Here is a link to what some people feel about Almeda University (some of the comments are good, while others are bad).

http://teachers.net/mentors/higher_e....19.46.31.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2006, 05:36 PM
    scam
    It is about as close to a scam as you can get,

They basically sell degrees, if I had enough money I may buy one for my dog.

They are first not accredited, they give degrees for life experience, no real education.

Almost all of the internet searches you do for them, is very negative.

I would run from them as fast as you can if you want a degree of any value.

If you want an expensive wall hanging, these are your guys.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2006, 05:40 PM
    Trend
    Quote Originally Posted by samsearch
    HI, this is sam what do you think about almeda university.

I will also note, as I did to the administration of this site, it appears over the last few weeks, we have a brand new person sign up and then ask only about this college.

I hope this is not a poor attempt to get some advertising. Of course since it normally gets very poor reviews I don't see how it can help anyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it Bad University? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm studying in Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences but my specialty study is Hotels management and it takes 4 years here . I think we must take some practical courses in food and beverage , reception ,cooking... but actually we are taking courses in accounting management...

Almeda university [ 8 Answers ]

Sir I am student pursuing my hotel management in india in the state of andhra pradesh.My college claims to have been affiliated to almeda university in the state of Idaho which according to my idea is a online university and my doubt is that whether this university really exists and if yes then...

Almeda University [ 5 Answers ]

I am interested in Almeda University, but I can not determine if they are a legitimate university or just someone working from the living room in their house. Can you give my any background on this school so that I can determine their real existence? Thanks V. Hicks

University [ 1 Answers ]

How many University are there in Italy?:confused:

Almeda University [ 1 Answers ]

Dear learned Experts Could someone inform me about Almeda University and the experiential degrees they offer? Or if you know of a good school or site I can find one. Thanks You're the GREATEST

View more questions Search