Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjbay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Lower Left Abdominal Pain
    Here are my symptoms, looking for the cause.
    Partial hysterectomy 18 months ago. Severe, sharp pain in lower left abdominal area that sometimes moves into rectum.
    Tender to touch. Not constant, but comes and goes for about four days. Then may be okay for several days before it starts all over again. No fever. Pain can be so inrense it will make me nausas. Can be worse if I need to urinate or have bowel movement. Can, but not always eases up a little after urinatation or bowel movement.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Have you talked about it with your physician? Offhand, I'd guess that you have developed adhesions near the surgical site, but that's me guessing. It may be serious. Make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Lower right abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work up this morning with sharp pains in my right side lower area. Then it went away and hurt again after I ate breakfast... then I felt really sick to my stomach and hurt and my lower right side of my back. Throughout the day on and off it really hurt.. when I ate dinner again the pain got...

Lower left abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I decided a few months ago that we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. I am 27 and he is almost 28. Since we starting trying... it seems that he is unable to "finish". Lately, he has been having pain in his lower left abdomen during intercourse, which causes us...

Lower left abdominal aches [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage at 5 weeks almost 2 months ago. I did not have a dnc as DR said it was a natural miscarrage. Since then I have had on/off dull abdominal aching. It stopped aching completely during my period and now its come back again but more uncomfortable. I can't figure out where the pain is,...

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. Last month my husband and I had sex the day before and day of ovulation. The following few weeks I was feeling really nauseous and was sure that I was pregnant, however, I got my period exactly on day 29 as usual. I still did not...

View more questions Search