Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slickrick5585 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Christmas claymation special
    OK there's a special that used to come on regular TV when I was growing up like up to ten years ago. It had two hosts who were dinosaurs and one ate a lot, the California raisins sand rudolph, and a church kaleidoscope scene. That's all I can remember. I saw a recorded version like 5 years ago and someone at that time said it was some person's name christmas special. Please help
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Could it be "The Andy Griffith's Christmas Special" My Dad loved that one!
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 03:58 PM
    The movie/special is called "A Claymation Christmas Celebration" for anyone wondering the same thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's claymation films? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so there is a movie I remember watching when I was about 5 that was quite dark for a children's movie. It had a little girl in it, with a man as a villain. I do not remember the plot at all-- but the animation is similar to Rudolph and the Life and Times of Santa Claus/Davy and Goliath. Any...

Children's Claymation Program (Australia) [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a claymation kids show that was on the ABC (Australia). It involved these blob creatures and they would talk in ooooooohs and aaaaahs. It was only a short show, like a filler in between other kids shows. Please help! It's driving me crazy!

Claymation christmas special [ 1 Answers ]

OK there's a special that used to come on regular TV when I was growing up like up to ten years ago. It had two hosts who were dinosaurs and one ate a lot, the California raisins sand rudolph, and a church kaleidoscope scene. That's all I can remember. I saw a recorded version like 5 years ago and...

Kids animated car movie from the 80's, claymation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie which I think was made in the 80's at least that's when I saw it as a youngster with my dad. It was on TV & was like a claymation movie where an old guy builds this racing car for an up coming race. He's aided by some helpers one of which I think was...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search