Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    springer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2004, 07:37 PM
    Hampton Bay Fan
    My new Hampton Bay Nassau fan seems to run slow on high speed compared to my other fans. Is this normal operation or should I bring it back.
    AKABoB Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2004, 09:13 PM
    Re: Hampton Bay Fan
    The only time I have seen that kind of problem is when the fan has a speed pull string and a wireless controller. You need to press the highest speed button on the remote and then use the pull string to set the fan to the highest speed using the pull string, then only use the wireless controller going forward.

If you do not have this scenario, there could be a short or it could be as simple as a bad fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new house that is pre wired for a fan it has 4 wires coming out -red black, white, ground. My new fan is prewired with black,blue,green, white, I also have 3 switches on the wall and the fan has a light attached after wiring this fan nothing is happening. What should I do

Hampton bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new 52 inch hampton bay fan. It works fine but the lighting fixture gets so hot you can't hardly touch it. I installed the bulbs that it came with it almost smells like it is overheating the heat problem is just in the light fixture part of the unit

Hampton bay [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find discontinued hampton bay products? I need an additional Nouveau Art pendant light fixture and cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks!:

Hampton Bay Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton bay fan with a light and remote control. The room previously had a fan without a light. The wall switch (two switches) controlled the fan while one switch did nothing. The old fan also had a pull chain to change the blade speed. I wired the fan yesterday and nothing worked....

Hampton bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed hampton bay fan, I am sure it was installed correctly. However its has a remote control and the only way I can get the fan to work is if I turn on the light, no light no fan. Therefore I can not run it at night. :( :(

View more questions Search