Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waj67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Summary probation vs. formal probation
    If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation,
    Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 03:36 AM
    Hello wa:

I think so.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Yes and if you don't tell your PO right away, probably the next time you have to check in - you won't check out to go home in a hurry. You will have to go to a probation violation hearing and face the music there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On probation [ 7 Answers ]

OK I've been placed on probation as of February 1st,2006 until Feb 1st,2009.I'm scheduled for a personal meeting with my student coordinator to set up classes and what not.the problem is it's out of state,I haven't spoken with anyone including my probation officer since January 18th.should I try to...

How can I get off probation. [ 5 Answers ]

I was convicted of a 1st time DUI, for driving after having my share of beer playing pool with some friends at a local bar. Anyway, I did everything to fight this because I had prior DUI's from 15 years ago. They gave me a 1st time DUI with suspension of my driver's license, but to my surprise...

About probation [ 1 Answers ]

How long does vicoden stay in your system if u are getting a pee test fpr probation:o

Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was told by a friend that if you have a health problem. Then you can get off probation early. Is that true? What kind of health problems would you have to have?

Probation [ 5 Answers ]

Can probation be imposed for a nonincarcerable offense?

View more questions Search