Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jc105 Posts: 162, Reputation: 17

Mar 15, 2006, 02:10 PM
    LOL

I think that you need to learn about what's important. Now that I know your law enforcement in a small town. That means your pretty much scum.

Since you also want to ruin a relationship because of past or present drug use, you are a SOB for even considering it. Law enforcement, especially in small towns, have this idea that since they themselves don't break the law that all there actions are good.

But all of us in the real world understand the difference between morality and the law and we know there is no interdependancy on either.

(If you care to argue with that just ask yourself why cig's are legal when so many other drugs that don't kill nearly the number of people and are non-addictive are illegal)

I can't stress enough how disgusted I am at you and your situation, you don't deserve her and it is your attitude that has led you to being alone until now. Remember that your not better than anyone else, even drug users. I am 22 and have had nosey f***s like yourself pushing themselves into my business. Lets just say I almost didn't get the job I have now because I got in trouble for a hotel party and may have smoked some herb in high school.

So I have a personal vendetta against people who want to bring others down, especially if he had a drug problem and is doing better. You think because he is on top he doesn't deserve it because he may done drugs.

Real people want others to succeed without judging them for their past, or even present. You judge based on the current situation and how they respond not that they smoked weed, or even crack, ESPECIALLY if they jave quit and are rebuilding there lives.

So sir, bury those judgemental, conceded ideals under you back porch...

AND SHUT THE F*** UP.
    jc105 Posts: 162, Reputation: 17

Mar 15, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Sorry you are a statey. Guess I take back...

Nah just kidding still just scum especially based on the fact that your doing what your doing and you still single.

Move on and let her live her life, we all make mistakes and if it was a mistake then she will know in the future. You are obviously not going anywhere, and I would recommend getting a life and stop hanging at the sports bar talking about peoples past.

Make yourself a future to look forward to and maybe you will mature enough to know that if people all stayed within the law a lot of the wonderful things you see around you wouldn't be.

Namely the whole country(Yes - viva la revolucion). Things are illegal to deter, not to stop. Crime will always be there its just a matter of how well they hide it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2006, 08:16 AM
    It sounds like you have nothing else to do but stick your nose where it doesn't belong! You have convinced yourself that protecting your ex is your intent but your only fooling yourself! Your old enough to know that you need to move on and get a life of your own and leave your ex and her life alone. Small town ,big city does not matter the rules are the same Mind your own business!:cool:
    asking4it Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2006, 09:11 PM
    Ok from what I have read she is a 46 year old woman, meaning that you are a mature male around the same age. Therefore old enough to make her own decisions and judgments about people. Also chances are living in a small town she has probably already heard about or knows what her current other is or was involved in. If she still chooses to be with him, and knowing about how you feel about her, she probably does not know how to tell you that she is not interested in you, or that she is really already in love with the other! That is only my opinion. Also if you do really care about her and her safety, then you need to ask her to meet you without him, somewhere, and just be truthfull with her. If she listens and thanks you for the information, you will feel a huge burden off your shoulders knowing that you have told her. If she does not believe you, then PRAY for her, that God will protect her and have his hand upon her. But really the dicision is hers of what to do after you have told her, and that you were being a true friend to her and watching out for her. She will see it one day, If not than it was not meant to be for the two of you to be together, Just remember that GOD holds the key to every soul and mind, He is in control of what happens, esspecially if you tell her.
    Hope this of some help and giudance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search