Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m1549 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Loose wiring on a Aloha Breeze ceiling fan
    I bought a Aloha Breeze ceililng fan last August and couldn't hang it until today,do to moving in our new house and having hand surgery. When I opened the box yesturday I noticed that the wires on the 3-speed fan switch was disconnected. Can someone tell me what wires go to what number on the switch?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 06:32 PM
    What are the 4? Colors?
    m1549 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 12:57 PM
    The four colors are WHITE,RED,BLACK,PURPLE. The switch is numbered L,1,2,3. I don't which one goes where?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 02:08 AM
    I'm not familiar with that combination of colors. I would either contact the manufacturer for instructions, or return the fan to WalMart. They will usually take it back without a receipt if you have the original package.

Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze 69" Ceiling Fan Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a Harbor Breeze 69" (twin blades) ceiling fan and am having problems with the wiring. I have black, red, white, and green from the ceiling box and black, white, and blue to the ceiling fan. The remote transmitter has black and white on the inbound side and black, white, and blue...

Aloha Breeze 54" English Brass Ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I bought model # 99126 Aloha Breeze 54" English Brass Ceiling Fan from Walmart. I broke the glass covering that goes over the lights. How can I get a replacement? [email protected] Or [email protected] Help! Janet Sawyer

Harbor breeze ceiling fan light wiring [ 1 Answers ]

How to wire Harbor Breeze Avian Ceiling fan light-followed instructions-has a remote-fan works fine-light doesn't-manual says blue remote to blue light wire-tried wiring blue to black ac power-no luck-HELP

Aloha Breeze ceiling fan model # 92328 [ 3 Answers ]

I bought this aloha breeze ceiling fan at a discount store, and it has no directions. Can anyone help me find where to get them?

Aloha breeze remote ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

We moved our bed and accidentally knocked the remote which we have in a bracket attached to the wall by the door. Now it won't work , we tried the batteries and no go we also tried using the remote from another fan and that didn't work either, we change the code so its not that. It's strange...

View more questions Search