Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 26, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Spray-on tans
    Are spray-on tans bad for you? What exactly happens to your skin that makes you get tan from them? What chemicals do they use? I would like to be tan for summer, but I have very light skin and don't want to use a tanning bed. I don't want to look like Casper either... What should I do?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 02:32 PM
    I've never heard anything negative about spray on tans, but I've found them to be messy (im really not talented enough to spray them on evenly haha) but I love neutrogena's gradual tan lotion. I have light skin too so that ones really nice because you're in complete control of how dark you get. I've never had any problems with it and as far as I know its safe.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 26, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Has anyone had it done at a salon? I'm wondering about going there, but I don't know how it works. Does a person spray it on, do you go in and spray it on yourself? How long do the salon ones last? I go swimming in the lakes a lot.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 26, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I found this and thought this would help answer some of your questions. :)

AskMen.com - Spray tanning

(funny it's from a mens site lol)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male cat spray [ 2 Answers ]

Best way to remove male cat spray from our bed?::eek: :eek: :eek:

Spray on tan [ 6 Answers ]

ANOTHER QUESTION!! Hey its me the red head again and I have another question Do you think I should get a spray on tan I got one last year and I liked it but it also made me look kind of orange my boyfriend doesn't want me to get one but I'm in track and golf and I'm going to have some major...

Cat spray [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone out there know of a way to get old cat spray off wood furniture and cabinets? I have been scrubbing with mild soap and water and the stain just reappears. Any suggestions? Thank you, Nancy

Perfume spray [ 1 Answers ]

A number of times the "button" of my perfume bottle has broken of with the bottle at least half-full. How can I use the rest of the perfume?

View more questions Search