Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Percosolator Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Spirograph-Like Projection Toy -- '70 or '71
    When I was only a few years old, my father had bought a toy that was Spirograph-like and projected images onto a screen or if I remember right, the wall.

The toy operated by placing two glass disks into separate slots in the top, and would spin them at variable rates controlled by two levers. It projected light through these disks onto a screen. By adjusting the speeds you could hit different harmonics causing the patterns to shift.

I remember it vividly--it was so cool.

But I cannot remember who made it or what it was called.

I want to say that it was manufactured by Ohio Arts and was called Electronic Spirograph, but am probably _way-off_ base here.

I've been scouring the internet off and on for years, and been looking to identify and perhaps purchase a working version even longer.

Thanks in advance
    river pees Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2008, 07:03 AM
    I was not fortunate to have a spirograph with a lighted projector but do have one from the 70" that you could do the same thing on paper. That version was made by Kenner"s.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Projection Tv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,this inquiry is about philips-magnavox rear projection TV (model#9P5511C1), I believe that you can clean the dust off the tubes to get a better picture,but I can not find any information on how to do this,there also is and oil in them that you can change,but right now I just want to find out...

Philips projection TV [ 4 Answers ]

I need help or information to help me fix my philips projection TV, the color is all messed up, the whites are too bright and the other colors are only purple and pink... :( :o Does anyone know if there is an adjustment for this? Thank you for any information..

Astral Projection [ 8 Answers ]

Is Astral Projection demon induced?

View more questions Search