Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Immagration fraud
    A person I know was here on a school visa,the gov. gave her a social security number
    When she got here in 98.
    Is that standard practice?

I also found out that her and her mom forged a lot of her documents, is there a way to find out the truth?
    trythis6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Contact: I.C.E. (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) Tip Line: (866) 347-2423

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know about the Immagration [ 11 Answers ]

I have this guy who works for me right. There is a problem in the us with immigration way too many immigrants. So i need to know a site to make a backround check on him too find out if he is illegal im preety shure he is. I also nned to number too get him deported. Can you please help me?

Could it be FRAUD? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, I recently received instant messages from someone who had an offer. The offer is like this: You get a check about every week or so from somewhere in the U.S. you cash the check at your bank, and then from each check you take a fixed amount of money for yourself, and the rest you send to...

Can this be Fraud [ 7 Answers ]

I have been seeing an orthopedic for around 2 years for my lower back and recently had a work related injury to my neck. I was treated for soft tissue but had an MRI done. The MRI showed some degenerative changes and a bulging disk but no new injuries from my accident. So the work comp doc said...

Fraud by any other name [ 3 Answers ]

I am not asking a question here, but sharing a news article in today's "Bismarck Tribune". Just when you wonder how low someone can go, someone finds out how. Alleged surrogate scam leads to felony charge

View more questions Search