Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david 1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Lump on the lower shaft of my penis
    I have just noticed a lump forming on the lower shaft of my penis.(on the bottom of the shaft)
    It has just form. I woke up one morning and it was there! w:confused:
    I haven't got a clue what it could be and I am to :o to go to the doctors!
    I am 18. Could this be an sti/std?
    Fastfun1 Posts: 80, Reputation: 11

Jan 26, 2008, 09:00 AM
    A singular "lump" at the base of the penis may only be something as common as an an ingrown public hair. Keep in mind, herpes simplex II will appear in patches of red, swollen and generally puss filled patches of "lumps" in the oral, genital or anal areas. Genital warts, aka HPV, if at all, appear as very small hard "wart-like" formations, which can be singular or in patches. I'm not a doctor, so go see one. Keep in mind most STDs are easily treated and cured. If not, it is best to detect their presence early on to minimize their effect. Go see an MD. Best of luck
    joey18ny Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfun1
    A singular "lump" at the base of the penis may only be something as common as an an ingrown public hair. Keep in mind, herpes simplex II will appear in patches of red, swollen and generally puss filled patches of "lumps" in the oral, genital or anal areas. Genital warts, aka HPV, if at all, appear as very small hard "wart-like" formations, which can be singular or in patches. I'm not a doctor, so go see one. Keep in mind most STDs are easily treated and cured. If not, it is best to detect their presence early on to minimize their effect. Go see an MD. Best of luck

I agree as in going to see the doctor. And I know what your talking about, but you didn't give much detail, I have the same thing but its going away, it started as a hard red bump and within a day and a half it went down and hurt a lot less, when I squeezed it(the bump) alil puss came out and the more I squeezed it the smaller it got. But if its not the case with you then deff make an appointment, either way you should. And goodluck to you hope its nothing to serious.:)
    portmoodybrad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Wow the same is happening to me, maybe it was your wife I was with? Just kidding, I read all the comments then squeezed it and puss came out. I already seen the doc she said don't worry about. I'm now ing stressed out again, is it herpes! I calling my doc again tomorrow. I've read online that theirs a herbal cure is this true?
    portmoodybrad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Wow the same is happening to me, maybe it was your wife I was with? Just kidding, I read all the comments then squeezed it and puss came out. I already seen the doc she said don't worry about. I'm now stressed out again, is it herpes! I calling my doc again tomorrow. I've read online that theirs a herbal cure is this true?
    scaredstraight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 04:58 AM
    I woke up and I found a bump on my left side of my penis. It is the same color as my skin and it is hard. Its it a pimple and should I be worried. I usually masturbate 3-4 times a week
    That_One_Guy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 05:11 PM
    I randomly obtained this bump thing at the left base of my penis, it's kind of just there. I've tried to remove it one, but it didn't come off, and scratched at it, and it just blead a little. It kind of worrys me because I've no idea what it could be, and it'd be pretty embarrassing to tell someone about it =/
    any idea what it could be?
    tigger2595 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 09:53 PM
    I have the same thing and it has been hurting for the past 2 days but I had no clue what to do so I didn't touch it but I desided to squeeze it a bit and a little pus came out then I squeezed a little moe an blood came out so I stopped what should I do?? HELP!!
    IneedHelpmeman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 02:13 PM
    I am wondering the same thing I have it but on the left-side I hope is anit something bad mines wheni squeezed it puss came out then it got swollen its hard but smushy in a way any help with that one...
    IneedHelpmeman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 02:14 PM
    In it also goes away but comes back in do u think condiner would have something to do with it?
    bunga123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 12:06 AM
    Hey , I'm 13 and have a bump on my shaft and I don't know what it is , I have had no sexual actions with anyone , what is it ?
    Gonzales813410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 01:37 AM
    I have the same thing on the lower left half of the bottom of my shaft and it doesn't hurt or anything. At first I got really scared, but now I think it just might be an ingrown hair. I hope it is anyway. It'll probably go away.
    ochaogba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by That_One_Guy View Post
    I randomly obtained this bump thing at the left base of my penis, it's kind of just there. I've tried to remove it one, but it didn't come off, and scratched at it, and it just blead a little. It kind of worrys me because I've no idea what it could be, and it'd be pretty embarassing to tell someone about it =/
    Any idea what it could be?
    I have the same thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on top of penis shaft [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I know there are a lot of posts about similar topics and they were all suggested to see a doctor. But I sort of have a similar issue here but different from what everyone has been saying. And I would really like some possible answers before I go see the doctor. For about maybe half to 1...

Vein into lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 years old. Just recently I found a vein going into a sort of lump half way up my penis. You can't really feel it when limp but its definitely there when erect. Its sort of painful. I don't know if it's serious but I would love any suggestions what it is.

Squeezing on shaft of penis has created a lump [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am a 21 year old student... mildly sexually active... Ok my problem is that, I like to keep myself and my bits all nice and clean, one day I did a stupid thing, there was a white sort of spot maybe cist << sont know if that spelt right, on the shaft of my penis... after few...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

Pimple on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years...

View more questions Search