Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 07:06 AM
    I was dating this guy!
    :confused: Dear reader
    I was dating this guy alog time ago. Then I had a crush on this other guy right after breaking up with this first guy then I went out with a second guy but still like the guy... ok this is confusing lets just cal the guys #1#2#3 so I went out with #1 but after breaking up with him I liked #2 but he didn't like me so then I went out with #3 but still liked #2 so at the Y.M.C.A he asked me right in front of #1 so then I felt liked I really liked him but he was good freands with #1 well any ways I dumped my boyfriend but we are cool still so anyway I was going to say yes and then he said no because he wanted #1 to go out with me because he found out that #1 wants to go out wwith me so I'm in space (confued) so what should I do hlp

-000kaitlin
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Sounds like a whole lot of dumping!
    Why not just sit back and wait for somebody that you like comes along
    Rather than jumping around like this?
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 12, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Definitely and I never would date a guys friend that would hurt him so bad, well it would me. I would just sit back and have fun with your friends you will know when you find the guy you have been waiting for. But jumping around does make for a few sad hearts. I would just enjoy life at the moment. Don't hurt #1 by dating his really good friend plus it would be ockward when you two run into #1. Plus you got to be careful lots of dieses out there. Good Luck!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 12:47 PM
    You disagree but as toplady says with you jumping around you are going to run into problems, you are going to run out of options, you are going to start hurting these guys friendships, they might even start spreading stories on you.

P.S. My name is N0help4u so what'd you expect!?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 01:07 PM
    00Kaitlin - How old are you? I just finished posting on your other thread, the one where you asked whether you should tell your parents about your boyfriend. Which boyfriend were you talking about?

You need to stop playing around. Maybe you should be on your own for a while and get your head together before you begin dating someone else.

Also, read the rules and regulations on giving people a reddie, No Helps statement wasn't wrong, just an opinion.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 12, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Dear 000kaitlin,

I read your post and from what I understand. Guy #1-3 are all friend or are they in the same circle? The choice was easy for me its guy #4. Guy #4 has no relation to guys#1-3 and guy #4 wouldn't pass your around like a xbox 360 game.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 01:36 PM
    n0help, I tried to give you a balancer... but apparently, I already gave you too much loving.

000kaitlin, I'm going to assume you're somewhere between the age of 12 - 16.

... calm down with the guys. Really. Go study or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating bipolar guy [ 87 Answers ]

I had a theory he was bipolar a long time ago, but I didn't know how right I was, until I heard his story as I got to know him, and began to study what "bipolar" means online. He has all the classic symptoms, the rages, jealousies, sleeping patterns, and he's hallucinating. He has beliefs about...

So I'm dating this guy. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dating this guy that is so sweet and we have so much in common. It's been 8 months now. The problem is I'm not that physically attracted to him. It wasn't a problem at first, but the further we get in our relationship the more of a problem it is becoming. I was thinking about getting his hair...

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

Dating a new guy.but what's his deal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again. So I've finally started to move on w. my dating life from past posts ha. But I'd like to get some male opinions. I've been on 4 dates with this new guy we'll call him "adam." We have a really good chemistry between us, and the attraction is definitely there. Yes. We've already slept...

Dating this guy [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm getting to know this guy and man oh man does he ever make me laugh, we have lots of fun with each other, that's why I'm seeing him. I just got off the phone with him and he said that he's at a strip club with his boys?. this isn't right is it?

View more questions Search