Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 25, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Cover up and blue eyes
    I have two questions:

-Is there any good cover up to cover a sort of like pit from an acne scar on your head?
    -Is there any color eye liner or tips that makes blue eyes stand out?
    MycheleXoXo Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 09:02 PM
    To the first, it's hard to say w/o knowing how big/deep... I know cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E can be rubbed on some scars to lessen them but the degree of help depends on the nature of the scar... if it's a real problem, one solution is possibly asking a dr. or health care expert... plastic surgeon... NO, don't think u have to do major surgery! I'm thinking a small injection could smooth it out enough that regular cover-up sticks or concealers/foundations would then work.
    To the second, the best contrast for a blue eye is brown... it really makes blue eyes pop. If you wear clothes and shadows in blue that will also make them seem more blue... need more? This was basic :) Just ask, I'll be happy to give u more.
    XoXo
    Mychele
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 26, 2008, 03:06 PM
    u could give me as much information as you like =)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 03:41 PM
    I have the same two problems... lol.. how odd.

TO the first, acne is normal, and sometimes cause scars... it's not that bad, learn to love yourself. I don't care about my scars anymore.

ANd to the second question... brown eyeliner and eyeshadow is a good contrast. But I have found that navy blue eyeliner makes the blue pop... I've opted for a wet brush with blue shadow. A thin line under my bottom lashes. It makes your blue eyes pop and makes your lashes look thicker!

Hope this helped!
    MycheleXoXo Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happy711
    u could give me as much information as you like =)
    Well OK then :)

Here's a bit on the eyes: Colors-"definites" u can use to bring out u'r eyes-taupes, grays, violets/purples, deep blue (darker shade then u'r eye color really will make u'r eyes seem more blue) or black mixed with a bright blue for a smoky effect... if u'r feeling like being adventurous-silver, turquoise or even fuschia will really make the eyes pop! For every day the browns I suggested are a subtle way to make the eyes pop w/o going overboard- I'm in total agreement with C-Mama on the blue liner though! Softer lines for daytime and darker/thicker for night time fun! :) They also have mascaras now that have a dark base coat with a light, highlighting top coat (in blue-i have it) and these can be fun too!

XoXo
    Mychele

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can see blue veins around my eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this site and looking for some help. I'm 25 years old and in the past year I have noticed the skin around my eyes get thinner and now you can all the blue veins around my eyes. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone recommend any products to use? Its so embarrasiing...

Blue veins under my eyes [ 111 Answers ]

Ive always had these really dark blue veins under my eyes. I went to the dermatologist today to see about getting laser treatment done to get rid of them. The doctor told me as with all procedures there is risks but that since its so close to my eye there's serious risks. I was just wondering if...

Does blue cross cover Chiropractic treatments [ 5 Answers ]

Does blue cross cover chiropractig treatments

A/c cover [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove the cover of a a/c white rodgers panel. The battery is low and I can not remove the cover.

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

View more questions Search