Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Mar 31, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdh
    Thanks. last time we spoke was monday. It ended ok with me telling her I would giver her the space she wants but I would not give up.

If she wants space and the space requires that you not get too close then
    It seems to me that she is not interested.
    sweetface Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Apr 12, 2006, 01:07 PM
    You have to tell her. No matter what,do not let this opportunity pass you by again. True love only comes once in a lifetime. Some of us are fortunate that they will experience twice. You are one of those fortunate ones where you have a second chance to make it right. Woo her! Sweep her off her feet. Let her know she is the one for you, before it is too late

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

Can't get her off my mind [ 5 Answers ]

Many of you have read this earlier in different strings but I can't get her off my mind. I met the most amazing woman 15 years ago but our lives were on different paths. There was a definite chemistry between us. However we never got together. Recently after a painful divorce for me and the...

Will he change his mind & want me back? [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had been going out for nearly 8 months. We had a really strong, happy relationship, and nothing was going wrongly. Over the last month, we've had a couple of arguments, and when I look back at one of them, it was hardly an argument. But last week he ended it with me, suddenly. ...

Fan has mind of its own [ 5 Answers ]

I switched on my Carrier 58GS075-BA last weekend to cool down my house, and the fan never stopped running. The thermostat is in the off position, and the fan kept running, doesn't seem to matter if its on heat or cool. I stopped the fan with the on/off switch on the side of the furnace. Last night...

I have a mind of my own! [ 14 Answers ]

I am 17yrs old and I am going to get married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He treats me well and is very mature (he is also 17, but will turn 18 in 2 months). He told my dad of my plans and he flipped! He thinks that I am doing it because my boyfriend said so. He raised me to be a very...

View more questions Search