Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 13, 2006, 09:18 AM
    I could not find how many countries it is registered in, World Wildlife Fund is what you meant, not the world wrestling federation, I did find, the World Wildlife Fund is kknown worldwide by its panda logo, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) leads international efforts to protect endangered species and their habitats. Now in its fifth decade, WWF works in more than 100 countries around the globe to conserve the diversity of life on earth. With nearly 1.2 million members in the U.S. and another 4 million worldwide, WWF is the world's largest privately financed conservation organization.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 09:22 AM
    Wow - how educational is that?

I recognise the logo :)
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 13, 2006, 09:30 AM
    It's driving me crazy, I want to answer the question but can not find the answer, I think at this point it will be my last post here and move on to a new one:confused:
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 09:35 AM
    I don't think it is a question we can answer. We can only advise and make suggestions to assist.
    d0minicle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 06:10 PM
    The most recognized registered logo is definitely Coca Cola, but the 2nd is the Red Cross.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

XP hangs at the startup logo [ 5 Answers ]

When I open my computer-(Athlon AMDXP2000)-Motherboard ECSK7S5PRO-Memory 256-DDR-PC333-Optical Mouse Keyboard PSII) XP hangs at the startup logo and will not move beyond that. There is no message or blue, black screen- just the Logo staring me in the face. Can anyone suggest anything at all,...

Old question but always popular... maybe [ 4 Answers ]

OK straight to the point. A girl I know shows all the signs of being interested in me, yet also displaying all the tell tell signs of playing hard to get. How do I get around hat w/out coming off too strong and blowing all chances out of the water?

Gets To XP Logo Then Reboots [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My girlfriend's mother has broken her PC and I'm trying to fix it. When she boots up her PC she will get to the Win XP icon but then it reboots itself. She told me she had gone out, leaving her PC on. When she got back she had some kind of message from AOL about an update saying...

View more questions Search