Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memeparker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Eye color
    :confused: I just gave birth to my first child, she is 25 days old just wondering when her eyes will change!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I'm assuming you're talking about her eye color changing. Right?
    There's no set answer on that. Here's a link to a cool website that talks about eye color though.
    Understanding Genetics: Human Health and the Genome
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Her eyes may never change. My son was born with blue eyes, and still has them 6 years later. My niece was born with brown eyes and hers changed to green in a year.

It is all very individual. There is no way to tell if or when your baby's eyes will change color.
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Jan 30, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Many babies are born with blue eyes or sometimes even gray eyes. Most babies eyes change color at about 3-5 months and stay permanantly at that color. However, Others eyes may take longer and continue to change shades but stay the 'same' basic color

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herbs that lighten eye color [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard of herbs for colon cleansing or something like that that lighten eye color... doe s anyone know anymore about this?. I've read some posts for other forums but you have to be a member in order to read the answers and I'm a member of too many forums... so hopefully someone knows the...

Daughters eye color [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is about a week old and she is mixed white and hispanic. Her eyes are bluish/grey and I was wondering,how do you determine what color eyes she'll have?

Babies eye color [ 5 Answers ]

I'm confused about eye color. I have green eyes, both of my parents have blue eyes. I've been told that is impossible? My twins have dark brown eyes, my husband has blue and I have green. His dad has blue and his mother has hazel. I have read all about genes and used the eye calculator. Any answers?

Eye color [ 1 Answers ]

I've been browsing around the web trying to find what color my eyes are. First I thought they're hazel , but they only look brown if it's dark. My eyes are first of all both the same. The color around the iris is yellow (a ring) , and further away the color is green. My eyes may appear gray...

Babies eye color [ 6 Answers ]

I just had a baby four months ago. How can a doctor tell what color the babies eyes are when they are first born? My babies eyes looked brown, but now they are a dark grey.

View more questions Search