Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tremmor1985 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Sc-fi animated masterpiece
    It's a sci-fi cartoon from the late '70s or early '80s I'm not sure... I remember seeing that cartoon 2 or 3 times some 10 years ago. It's about some strange space crew in weird looking spaceship. They travel and they fight against some pirates. There is always good music in background. Oh yeah, there are some nude chicks at the end. They try to seduce captain and his crew. I remember there is some funny parrot. An:) yone
    Thanks
    BluStaCon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tremmor1985
    It's a sci-fi cartoon from the late '70s or early '80s I'm not sure... I remember seeing that cartoon 2 or 3 times some 10 years ago. It's about some strange space crew in weird looking spaceship. They travel and they fight against some pirates. There is always good music in background. Oh yeah, there are some nude chicks at the end. They try to seduce captain and his crew. I remember there is some funny parrot. An:) yone
    Thanks
    Any female robots?
    mlacolla Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Sounds like Ice Pirates, but that was not animated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

EXTREMELY old B/W masterpiece [ 4 Answers ]

I only know one small scene that keeps coming up in documentaries about the history of cinema. It is some sort of an "underground orgy". I thought it could be Griffith's INTOLERANCE, but I watched it and although it resembles it that's not it. It might be one of his other films I don't know. So do...

Animated old movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi boys and girls I like to ask about an old animated movie with a blond little boy with a magic sword fighting an evil witch with a golden bird and rescuing a little princes!! does any one knows something about it please...

Animated e-mail [ 3 Answers ]

How do I send animated GIFs in e-mail and know that they will be accepted and seen as animations in all e-mail applications?

Animated movie name? [ 2 Answers ]

Recenetly I have been trying to track down all of my favorite childhood movies. When I was younger I remember watching an animated movie about a little boy. The only thing I remember is at the very end he is in a castle and it is destroyed by a sludge like substance. I thought the title was Secret...

View more questions Search