Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lloydz79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Vaginal opening after having sex with a large size penis
    Is vaginal opening won't come back to it's latest original size after having sex with a bigger penis for two days?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Joking right?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 02:33 PM
    It depends on your age, health and ability to recuperate. Having a baby is the biggest stretch. Coming back from that may take weeks. Do your kegel exercizes.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 12:25 AM
    I'm sure it probably loosened you up some. But probably not that much. If you want to stay tight, do like simoneaugie says anddo the kegels. They do work ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large Painful Bump Near Vaginal Area [ 13 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago, I got this small bump just to the left of my vaginal whole, not on the lips. At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then, it got bigger and painful. I was picking at it today, and I didn't see any puss. I peeled a scab like thing off the top of it. I then squeezed it and...

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

LARGE, yellow SPOT near the tip of my PENIS! [ 5 Answers ]

I noticed this spot quite a while ago, but it never bothered me as it was quite small! But now it has got bigger, about 5mm in diameter and I am quite puzzled to what it could be! It is not under the skin, but sitting on top of it and it is hard and soar to touch! I believe it could be a fordyce's...

Large Bump On Penis [ 6 Answers ]

I have A large bump just below the head of my penis. It was fine when I went to the restroom you know it was normal size. Then 15 minutes it was huge, it don't hurt and there is no pimples or colorish dots on it. It also shrunk from it's normal size to a smaller size than it was. I a virgin so I...

View more questions Search