Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SAM Tech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Crane IPE capacity calculation
    What is the correct formula to use to be able to calcualte what IPE should be used for a 3 -5 Ton overhead crane on a 5 or 6 m span?
    sun hup seng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 05:19 AM
    What is the correct formula to use to be able to calcualte what IPE should be used for a 3 -5 Ton overhead crane on a 25 or 30 m span?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead crane [ 6 Answers ]

HI. And thanks for looking at my question... I want to build an over head crane in my shop the H beams are 6.5 x 4 x 1/4 the span will be 40' with 16' upright h beams of the same size on each end... The question is how much weight will this hold?? I'm looking for around 1 ton...

Mean capacity [ 1 Answers ]

A particular type of plastic soap bottle is designed to have a capacity of 15 ounces. There is a variation in the bottle manufacturing process. Based on historical data, suppose that the bottle capacity can be reasonably modeled by a normal distribution with a mean of 15 ounces and a standard...

Kelsey Grammer/ [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have a question about a Kelsey Grammer movie I saw in the 1990s I am trying to remember the name of the movie. Perhaps someone can assist me. In it, Kelsey played a children’s book author and seemed to be drunk or have a hangover all the time. His nemesis in the...

View more questions Search