Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tringa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Do you know Mark Wates, my brother
    Hi all, I am Simon Wates from Manchester UK - My brother is 8 yrs younger then me, which makes him 38, he was also born in Manchester - I last saw him when I was 24yrs old and have been trying to keep in contact but since then he has moved to an unknown location. Does anybody know him and or where he is? I would be eternally grateful. Thanks, Simon.
    karma Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2008, 12:22 PM
    I don't know but you can try going online and googling his name. If he posted anything online he should come up. Try it, what could it hurt?

Jan 25, 2008, 01:01 PM
    I should have mentioned - I have done extensive searches on Google etc etc etc - but no sign of him - I believe he doesn't use a computer much. I should have also mentioned that I live in Portugal and have done many years. Thanks all the same! Simon
    sealsands Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tringa
    Hi all, I am Simon Wates from Manchester UK - My brother is 8 yrs younger then me, which makes him 38, he was also born in Manchester - I last saw him when I was 24yrs old and have been trying to keep in contact but since then he has moved to an unknown location. Does anybody know him and or where he is? I would be eternally grateful. Thanks, Simon.
    Friends reunited; advert in M/C Evening news; last known workplace...

Apr 22, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sealsands
    Friends reunited; advert in M/C Evening news; last known workplace...
    Thanks sealsands for the feedback - I searched on Friends United but no Mark Wates in Manchester. Did you see a reference to him in the M/C Evening News? I didn't quite understand your answer and I still haven't found him!

Apr 23, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Try: In Touch - Community - Manchester Evening News.

Last known good workplace means simply that - contact personnel if you know where he worked previously - a heartfelt request may get them to help you (they will be cautious initially obviously, you could be anybody... debt collector or worse)

Jun 24, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Any luck?

Jul 21, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Thanks Sealsands - Sorry for the slow reply, I've been away. As I haven't seen him for about 22 years I don't know of ANY place he worked! Thanks so much for your perseverance! All the best, Simon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Mark 7:31-36 [ 8 Answers ]

How does this verse impact our lives

Mark ! Doesn't go off [ 1 Answers ]

I was curling my hair and burned my neck with the straightener and there's a mark left its been since June but since I had soccer practices I sweated and it was etching Is there any way of getting the mark off? Thanks

View more questions Search