Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 25, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Writing an biography of the military
    Does anyone know the laws of writing a book on your own experience in the military. Like how long do you have to wait before you can publish a book of this nature? Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 11:31 AM
    There are none as far as I know of. There was a book by a GI who brought back a stray dog in 2007 that was just published a few months ago. As long as it's not going to divulge any "secrets" about he military, you're OK.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 28, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    There are none as far as I know of. There was a book by a GI who brought back a stray dog in 2007 that was just published a few months ago. As long as it's not going to divulge any "secrets" about he military, you're ok.
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

Biography of Einstien [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of Einstein's biography? Is there a biography of his? Name a book that contains his full life history.

Writing an Anonymous Auto-Biography [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I haven't worked on writing this auto-biography I am talking about in the title of my post for a while. I've never had any previous experience writing a book, so I have no idea how long it is going to be, nor do I know if I'll ever be satisfied with it. It is about my life, but I am using...

View more questions Search