Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abiodun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 06:14 AM
    I Have Just Registered A Company With The Appropriate Authority In My Country, I Want To Write To Potential Companies Of My Outsourcing Services To Them In Order To Obtain Jobs From Them. Can I Get A Standard Format To This?
    CMM_Kaleido Posts: 77, Reputation: 8

Jan 25, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Letter format and style may depend on your business and the business of your potential clients. The following website has information on the basic business letter (including some sample formats) that you may find helpful.

Writing the Basic Business Letter - The OWL at Purdue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price increase letter to hair salon clients [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter re: price increase to our clents. Straightforward, no explanations why, polite. We are an upscale private salon & its been 2 years & we need to inform them in a nice way, but not to give reasons like increase in gas, electricity, rent, etc, Thanks.

Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro. Thanks, Bobita:confused:

Write to clients [ 2 Answers ]

How to write to clients that my cleaning costs have gone up, without losing my customers:confused:

View more questions Search