Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sydneycj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Court Appearance
    How can I find out if someone has a court appearance today? And if I can then what information do I need?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Check to see if that court publishes online a daily schedule. Some do, others don't. You can call the clerk of the court and ask them.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 09:16 AM
    If the clerk will not give the info, if you are close enough to the court house, you can stop in and take a look at the docket for the day in question.

Our Court House posts this in the Small Claims/ Civil Court Clerks office and on the doors of the respective hearing rooms.

I'm not sure how many days in advance these are available though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she being so concerned about my appearance [ 3 Answers ]

My g/f has been trying to change my style for some time now. She complains that I never wear anything preppy or casual. She feels the only way that I would benefit from her actions is for her to lay out my clothes. She feels that the only way she could do this without me putting up an argument is...

Sudden father appearance [ 2 Answers ]

So my ex-boyfriend left me when I was 20 weeks pregnant because I refused an abortion. His name is not on her birth certificate. Our daughter is now 2 1/2 years old. He wants to see her and take her out (at his convenience). We do not have a cusody order or visitation schedule in place yet. I...

Legal service for court appearance [ 1 Answers ]

My mother and I are named in a legal suite pertaining to a will. My mother was served by a person. I am out of the country and haven't been served. We are wondering if my mother has to appear

Court Appearance / Warrant [ 2 Answers ]

I have to appear in court before a judge because I am working with JG Wentworth for a settlement purchase and the next step is to get a approval from a judge. I was wondering what the chances are of being arrested when I show for court. My warrant is an another county over 50 miles, and I may have...

New appearance [ 2 Answers ]

I am a young man. To participate in an special ceremony, I want to change my appearance to a young lady. How can I do this, step by step and what tip is good for me? You can see my pic too. Thank you

View more questions Search