Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeresaDunlap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Need Help in Weightloss Area
    Hi new here and I just had a Baby Six Months ago and One two years before that and I Gained a lot of weight I gained 80POUNDS and about 70 to 75 the second and I c-sect the second and only 10 pound lose I lost most of the weight the first and I need to do it again but what is the best diet or way to that .Please Help.
    cdh Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Jan 11, 2006, 09:44 PM
    I would definitely incorporate excersise. I know it is difficult with two children under the age of three. You might invest in a treadmill or something like it that youcan do while they nap. I am not much on diets. I just eat when I am hungry and not just because it is time to eat. And don't go on a binge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dmz area [ 7 Answers ]

What is OWA means? OWA "front End" " DMZ Area"? OWA "Back End" " DMZ Area"?

Area, perimiter, dimensions [ 1 Answers ]

A rectangular room has an area of 99 square feet and a perimeter of 45 ft. What are the dimensions of the room?

Screen Area [ 5 Answers ]

Why does the screen area of my monitor sometimes, not always, resize itself after the computer is started up? I like to always have it at 800 x 600 but sometimes it resets itself to 640 x 480 which is too big! Thanks for your help!

Pi and the area of circles [ 1 Answers ]

as I'm sure u all know, pi is so far an infinite decimal (3.1415... ) when you are finding the area of a circle (pi*r^2), you usually get a long decimal, then round with pi being indefinite, is it impossible to have a circle with an even area? just wondring, brook

View more questions Search