Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 11, 2006, 08:41 PM
    Moving to the Great White North... maybe
    My fiancé and I are thinking of moving to Northern Canada next fall to make some money. I'm wondering if it is possible to do this AND take my animals... we won't go without them. I have no idea where I would even get information to do this kind of thing. And has anybody lived in a place with perpetual darkness all winter? How do you handle the isolation?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2006, 09:34 PM
    Ahh, the great white north.

I envy you Mrs. Pennell.

Don’t get me wrong, I love living in the city. But one day I would love to go and live a year or so up in the Territories. I have also checked into Antarctica.

What to do to pass the time? From what I read about Antarctica, they have hikes, indoor activities, and a whole bunch of sex.

As for your animals, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be allowed to bring the unless they have been banned. Example, pit bulls are banned here in Ontario (although that is still not enough for me to forgive Premier I won't Raise Your Taxes McGinty).
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 12, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    Ahh, the great white north.

I envy you Mrs. Pennell.

Don’t get me wrong, I love living in the city. But one day I would love to go and live a year or so up in the Territories. I have also checked into Antarctica.

What to do to pass the time? From what I read about Antarctica, they have hikes, indoor activities, and a whole bunch of sex.

As for your animals, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be allowed to bring the unless they have been banned. Example, pit bulls are banned here in Ontario (although that is still not enough for me to forgive Premier I wont Raise Your Taxes McGinty).

Haha... well the hobbies sound fun! And my animals are definitely not the type to be banned... I have cats and bunnies, and a husky mix. And I have to agree... I love living in Newfoundland but a year or two of doing something different sounds great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Great Dane doesn't like to Eat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a rather large problem with our pet Dane. He has no interest in any kind of food that dogs are meant to eat. He is now 20 months old and we have had nothing but problems with him over his lack of eating. He has never showen any interest in food other than cat food. But just...

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

Vent/Stack Question from North Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! I am new to this so please bear with me: I am building a new house by myself... i.e. no contractors due to cost... I have three levels of bathrooms... all stacked above each other... the way I read the code I can install one stack/vent and if I stay within the "critical distance" I can...

North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book that takes place in North Dakota, near Bismarck. Any information about the area would be helpful, like the landscape, climate, and especially the dialect... What kind of accent do people there have, and what slang do they use, etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search