Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohitkjain Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Calcullating required tonnage of a precision AC Plant
    There is a requirement of installation of Precision AC in a Server Room of size 2500Sq. Feet with 8ft 6inch hight, out side temperature in summer goes up to 47 degree C where as room required to be remain at 18 degree C and Electronics installed here are going to consume approximate 75KW of Electric Power. Tell me the what tonnage would be required to serve the purpose and related formulas also so in case any variable are going to be change than requirement can be calculated again
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jan 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mohitkjain
    There is a requirement of installation of Precision AC in a Server Room of size 2500Sq. Feet with 8ft 6inch hight, out side temperature in summer goes up to 47 degree C where as room required to be remain at 18 degree C and Electronics installed here are going to consume approximate 75KW of Electric Power. Tell me the what tonnage would be required to serve the purpose and related formulas also so in case any variable are going to be change than requirement can be calculated again
    Cal a cooling load is not as simple as you might think. To do it correctly, they need at least the exact location of the building, its construction materials, its wall/ window area, temp D in/out.The 75 kw may not be enough( does this including the people and lighting?). Beside some one must make the decision on how to select the equipment ( the load would be less during the night and early morning). How about try to ask the people who would sell you the equipment, they maydo it for free or very cheap
    goshbello Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 01:40 AM
    I'm trying to calculate the power usage or energy usage, as well as the cost
    In a week or month about lights. The lights turns on when someone walks in the
    Corridors. And stays on for 30s on every switch before it
    Goes off. There are 10 lights fittings and it turns on 15 times every day.
    (Each lights fittings has 3 fluorescent bulbs) can you please help me calculate the
    Cost saving in weeks or months or year. Many Thanks
    goshbello Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 01:46 AM
    Please I learning how to draw, do you know any good website that can help me, as a beginner. Like a website with sketches or drawing tutorial. Thank you
    JEM1109 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Feb 7, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Can some one tell me when Georgia and other southern states complied with the Federal Law regarding Daylight Savings Time. I am trying to find out information on when Georgia actually complied . And if possible your point of reference.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this plant? [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/329839/2/istockphoto_329839_feathery_plants.jpg Urgent, thanks!

What Plant Is It? [ 3 Answers ]

I´m trying to remember what the plant is called that is traditionally hung over doorways at Christmas time and that couples must kiss under when they pass through. Can you help me?

JDAM Precision Bombs [ 11 Answers ]

Hello again, wingnuts: So, you think it's a good idea to sell the Saudi's, whose armed forces are rife with Al Qaeda infiltrators, JDAM weapons?? Of course, these people are in a virtual state of war with our ally Israel, but I guess that doesn't matter. Plus, the 9/11 killers WERE Saudi's,...

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

What should I plant . [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wonderful patch of empty dirt between my garage and sidewalk and don't know what to put there, last year I tried raspberry canes and blueberries but there wasn't enouph sun and they didn't produce any berries, It is in shade all the time, I was thinking of some pretty flowers and maybe a...

View more questions Search