Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeface Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
    AGV Antivirus Tried to heal and Failed.
    How do I recover a Microsoft word file that AGV detected as being corrupted, tried to heal and failed? Now the file is full of "*". It was some virus/worm called SSAS and the file was my wife's Medical Thesis Paper.:mad: Please help!
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 24, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Probably screwed did she make a back up on USB or something ?

Try an anti virus package you have to pay for!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I heal? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was 16 years old I had a baby boy named Charlie. He lived for 3 and 1/2 minutes before he died of severe brain trauma due to a car accident 3 days prior. I am now 21 years old and everyday I think of him and my heart breaks. I don't want to get pregnant again because I don't know if I could...

Warts on heal [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has 2 warts beside each other on his heel. What is the best way to get rid of these. He has recently tried Compound W... anything better out there? No idea where they came from - but present for the past few weeks.

How can I heal... [ 6 Answers ]

How can I heal my broken heart? My heart has been broken for the 5th time now. Every time I go out with someone then get feelings for him, he will dump me. How can I move on and find someone who won't hurt me? Should I still date?

How Long To Heal? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to heal from a broken shoulder? How long does it take to recover from a collarbone fracture? Clavicle fractures should heal completely within 12 weeks, but the pain usually subsides within a few weeks. Often patients are back to full activities before 12 weeks has passed,...

View more questions Search