Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fulghum Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Flight School
    Iam a thirteen yearold that deeply desires to be a pilot. Is there anything online that can help prepare me for flight school?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 24, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Flight simulator and a joystick for your PC
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 09:30 PM
    My dad taught aviation for 45 years. Yes, there are some things available online. But, it looks like you have to pay to use the majority of them or for what they will sell to you.

There is one site that I found that is free to use and looks really promising. However, I wasn't able to get into the section for the tutor. Maybe you will be able to do that. Here is the link. Pilot Tutor Aviation Training

Please see also, the following links.

Student Pilot - Flight Training Online

flighttraining.aopa.org - Learn to Fly - Be a Pilot, Student Pilot Training, Flying Lessons, Flight Training & Aviation Resources

What Pilots Need to Know - Google Search

Online Aviation Tutor - Google Search

Free Online Pilot Instruction - Google Search

Free Flight School Preparation - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay Flight Attendant [ 4 Answers ]

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed To put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us That 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce...

Flight route [ 1 Answers ]

Hi -- I'm a writer who has a character taking a flight from Inverness, Scotland to Gatwick, London and am trying to determine if when the flight takes off from Inverness if there would be any chance it would swing out over the water before heading south? I want it to so the plane can crash in the...

Flight schedule [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what time malaysian airlines coming from kualalumpr to delhi is expected to arrive today, at IGI Airport, Delhi

Boring flight (What to do?) [ 1 Answers ]

What are some fun, sensible things to do on a long flight? (fun thing to do for a sensible grown up... i.e - not childish or immature)

View more questions Search