Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nila2007 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I want to make my waiting game more fun
    Hi,

Im now 13 weeks pregnant and just like many other pregnant ladies, I'm also now trying to have fun guessing my baby's gender before I might find it out for sure during my 20th week scan. Could any of them who have succeeded in guessing the gender correctly using the chinese chart let me know the link from where I could also use it? Also, I have a confusion if we are supposed to use the 'running' age or the 'completed' age of the mother... which one is it? Thanks...
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jan 25, 2008, 11:27 AM
    http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

This is the one I used. It said I was having a boy... and I did! It has you enter your birth month and year, so you don't have to guess what to use. Have fun!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 25, 2008, 01:48 PM
    It can be fun, but take it with a grain of salt. Mom's age and conception month have nothing to do with which of daddy's sperm found the egg first. ;)

I don't know anyone who has gotten a correct prediction from that chart... so far.

p.s. It should be your age at the time you conceived. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

The waiting game [ 1 Answers ]

8 years ago I missed my cycle. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative so the doctor put me on meds to start my cycle. A week later, it still didn't start and so we waited one more week and a urine came out positive. I had a beautiful little girl. Now, I am late again but a home test came...

I'm Still Waiting! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Im thirteen, I'll be fourteen in mid-september, and I still haven't started my period. My best friend started when she was eleven, and so have most of the other girls in my grade, starting periods in my family runs sort of late,(my mom:14, sister:14, Aunt: 16, and my grandmother:15), but I...

The waiting game [ 3 Answers ]

I have been best friends for this girl for about 4 years now and she has had a boy friend for most of that time. 2 years ago she took a break from him and we realized we had feelings for each other but nothing really came of it. We seem perfect we have so many things in common, we finish each...

Is waiting it out all you can do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, well I'm pretty new to this. But I've been reading and thought I would get your guys advice. My girlfriend of nine months started acting a little distant towards me about 2 weeks before we broke up at the first of December. Everything was going smooth for the first nine months, a...

View more questions Search