Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taxfree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Fuzzy vision caused by abnormal stem cells
    I have been diagnosed with abnormal acting stem cells in the upper portion of my left eye. These microscopic cells apparently are not completely transparent but rather have a twisted shape creating fuzzy vision. The condition is known and I am being treated with steroid drops with no improvement. Has anybody experienced this and had success with a treatment?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 01:49 AM
    No, sorry, but am curious about this... I am in the healthcare field and more spefically Opthamology, and would be interested to know more...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuzzy Bunz? As good as they say? [ 7 Answers ]

I have always been a firm believer that disposable is just plain better on the whole cloth/disposable diaper war... but recently I have read many articles that say the Fuzzy Bunz diapers aren't the same as the cloth diapers Grandma used. I have read and seen testimonials from several moms saying...

Fuzzy internet images [ 2 Answers ]

I am not good with computers, but we just brought our computer in to get repaired. It has been great, but now our images are fuzzy. How do I get in to change the frequency to make it good again? Thanks!

How to permanently fix fuzzy images? HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Pictures displayed are very fuzzy, looks like a bunch of fuzzy boxes linked together to form a very bad OUT OF FOCUS PICTURE . I can get a good picture if I right click "Display Imagine with Full Quality"" or "display all images with Full Quality". That's all well and good but it also takes a...

Fuzzy digital DVD slides [ 1 Answers ]

I use Nero 6 to make DVD slideshows. Shown on my TV the slides are fuzzy although I have an 8 megapixel camera. My prints are fine and my TV works fine. What is the trick?

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search