Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Drop the section out and to the floor... folks tend to do what we say, they don't know the details we know. That is why this caught my eye. I do think you know how to do good plumbing, but I disagreed with that part. I never had hard feelings.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Thank you doug. Cause I really enjoy this and just want it to be fun! Like I said.. I am still learning and you guys have pointed out a good point.. I will try to be a bit more precise! Have great day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing/upstairs leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a walk in, ceramic, shower in the upstairs master bath. It is leaking into the downstairs ceiling (living room). We have removed pieces of the ceiling under the shower to see what the issue may be. It has a constant drip that speeds up when the shower is being used but never stops. It fills...

Plumbing leak in concrete floor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hot water leak in a copper pipe about 5 inches slab is 12inches does anyone know any easy way to fix?

Stumped, shower base plumbing connection to pipe [ 3 Answers ]

My house was built by a bunch of @#$%&, so I'm always running into things that make no sense. Now I've come across something that I have no experience with and it has me a bit stumped. I removed my existing shower base. I had to cut around the drain since I was not sure how that attached to the...

Ceiling leak from tub plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an upstairs condo. My downstairs (condo) neighbor just showed me holes he has had to drill in his ceiling. He's had to drain off water that has seeped through from my tub plumbing upstairs. Many of the upstairs condo's in our complex have had to face this problem. The complex was...

Replace shower Plumbing Valve assembly shower head 2 knobs [ 3 Answers ]

In a fiberglass corner shower shell. What I have is an old leaking rusted Shower valve assembly. It leaks from the Shower head that is a hand sprayer with a wall mount from the sprayer. It also leaks around the both the hot and cold water wall mount knobs. The cold water knob the sleeve that...

View more questions Search