Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Truelyjaded Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 07:22 AM
    What's the limit to determine a claim?
    I live in Maine. Does anyone know what the limit is to seek in small claims court?

Thanks
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 07:53 AM
    I don't; but if all else fails, call the clerk of the court in your county and ask.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2008, 07:55 AM
    It depends on the cause of action.
    Truelyjaded Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you determine the value of a franchise? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has been working for a sign franchise for the past 4 years and now wants to purchase it from the owners. We have given them a letter of intent, but the owners are still getting all the numbers and paper work together. We are aware of several items on their inventory that are "repairable"...

Can't Determine If There Is a Common [ 4 Answers ]

Can't determine if there is a 24vac common on my old Bryant. How do you add one ?

Determine if I'm pregnant. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 25 and my husband and I have decided to start a family. I have been on BC for about 2 years, not consistently taking them as I would forget. I would always make them up as stated in the directions in the pill package. Anyway, I have been off for about a month or so. I had my period at the...

Quit Claim or Quick Claim [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between a Quit Claim and a Quick Claim? Also, the last year of my mothers life she was very ill and lived with me, she signed her house over to me . Now I am going to sell it, do I have to pay taxes on the money I receive? I have heard if you are over a certain age you do not...

Determine Gender [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant. How many weeks will I have to be before the gender of my baby can be detected by ultrasound?:)

View more questions Search