Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrmom1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 06:31 AM
    My husband thinks I am cheating
    My husband went through my bedroom drawers and found a sticky note in the bottom of the drawer that said "freak of nature" and had a spanish word signed underneath it. We have built in drawers in our bedroom which were there when we moved in. I vaugley remember seeing the sticky while moving in and thought it was silly high school stuff. For whatever reason I never removed it from the drawer. I work for a company that is owned by Mexicans and recenly received a promotion and he thinks I am sleeping with one of the higher ups in my company. I AM NOT! Amongst the other findings in my drawers he found numerous shopping bags with recepits from clothing I have bought over the months and hid from him. I fessed up to having a serious shopping addiction and am seeking help but I have not been unfatihful to him ever. He is carrying this sticky note around with him obsessing over it. I told him I would take a lie detector test anything to prove to him I am being honest. I work 40 hours a week and have 2 children I would not even have time!! Please help!! How do I get through to him??
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Rrmom you don't. You stated your case and offered to take a lie dectors test and leave it at that. Tell him I will not argue with you over this... get your test ready if you want.. I'll be happy to take it. The matter is closed don't mention it to me again. Me personally I would tell him to go to hell, but I can be a Bit@h like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband thinks I am cheating. [ 93 Answers ]

I have been married for 3 1/2 years. My husband threw me a 40th birthday bash at our acreage. Approximately 50 - 70 people where there. My husband thought I was flirting with 2 male ex-coworkers, both whom I had worked with for 4 years. Both of the men are married and one of their wives were...

My boyfriend thinks I'm cheating, but I'm not. [ 4 Answers ]

My live-in boyfriend of 2 years has this obsession with an idea that I have cheated on him with my ex-boss. I have never cheated on him, especially not with this guy who is much older than me and not remotely attractive. I have been protesting my innocence now for nearly 9 months. He goes through...

My Husband thinks I'm cheating on him [ 4 Answers ]

OK I'm going to make this as short as possible, I've been married for 4 years, every friend that I seem to have since we've been married, my husband thinks I'm messing with them, it does't matter what sex they are... and like a good wife I would stop hanging out with them. My husband thinks I'm...

My boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm playful child my boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him but I'm not.I try to tell him but he won't listen.how can I tell him where I can get him to actually listen to me.:(

Husband thinks I'm cheating [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married 18yrs got married when we were 21.My husband thinks I cheat on him.I have had more boyfriends then he had girlfriends when I was younger.I have lied to him about money and bills but I have taken out home equity loan to get our bill back in order.It comes out of my paycheck.But I...

View more questions Search