Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvgrammy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Regarding information on skin treatments
    I Am A Light Complexion Skinned Person And I Have Been Suffering With Acne For Over 20 Years I Get Pimples But I Really Tend To Get A Lot Of Blackheads I Also Get Bumps Across My Forehead That Looks Like A Mild Heat Rash I Was Wondering If Laser Surgery Or A Chemical Peel Will Help My Blemishes And Scarring Marks Please Help Me Find A Good Ointment Or Solution For My Problem Skin Thank You
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 11:06 AM
    This may sound strange to you, but I had acne and pimples until I was 50. The only thing that worked for me was, believe it or not, silver water. So what is silver water you ask? It is colloidial silver water. Distilled water with a very mild solution of dissolved pure silver in it. You can buy it in the health store but it's pricey. I bought a silver water generator and make my own from distilled water. I also bought a PPM tester (parts per million) so that I can monitor just what strength my silver water is. I like 10 PPM for everyday use and 15 PPM for stubborn stuff. Either way if you make it or buy it doesn't matter.

I wash my face first with regular soap. I take a cotton ball and wet it with the silver water and put all over my face. Let dry. I would do this in the AM and PM. The trick is to kill all the bacteria on your face. This is what is causing all your blackhead and pimple activity. Sure, you can try all the fancy schamancy creams, oils, ointments, etc. but you have to essentially kill all the germs and bacteria ON your skin and IN the pores to effectively get rid of the blackheads, etc.

My son had bad blackhead activity on his face and shoulders. He used the silver water treatment and within a few weeks it was all cleared up and never came back.

You can Google silver water and see what I mean. Silver has been used as an antiseptic since early Greek and Roman days. The pioneer settlers used to put a silver coin in the water barrels to keep the water fresh. You can actually drink the silver water in small amounts (1/4 cup) to clear up intestinal problems. I stumbled onto silver water 5 years ago and swear by it. I make about 4-5 gallons every year for my own personal use. I pour about 1 cup worth of 13 PPM silver water into my bath tub water several times a week. It cleans off all the "goo" off my body. I even pour it into my hair to clean off any shampoo residue at least 2X a month.

If you go the drastic step of chemical peel or laser surgery you will be very sorry. Please try silver water first.
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jan 24, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Hi Twinkiedooter, where can I buy silver water generator and do I have to buy pure silver to make silver water or the silver comes with it? And where did you buy it from? If you buy it on line can you give me the web site? Thanks
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 06:26 PM
    You'll have to Google "silver water generators". They come with two thin silver rods about 9" long about the same thickness as a coat hanger. I got mine from a seller on the net called silverpuppy.com. I don't know if he's still on the net but he probably is. You can read a lot of info on his site about silver water. I bought my PPM tester on Ebay for about $20 (the cheapest price at the time I could find).

You can buy already make up silver water at a health food store for about $10 a small bottle.
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jan 24, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Thanks a lot
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Hope this helps out your skin problem. It is a very safe way to go versus peel your skin or zap it with a laser. Those procedures don't always work and sometimes can really make your face worse, much worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information of skin lightening pill-(L-Glutathione) [ 22 Answers ]

I keep hearing the name of this pill come up (L-Glutathione)! Every time I do my research on skin lightening I see the name... Has anyone here ever used this product? Does it work? Where can I order the product?

Window treatments(?) [ 5 Answers ]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some help desperately. I have been tasked with putting a "Scarf?" over the living room windows and curtain. There are three 3.0 windows in tandem. Bonnie would like the scarf? To come up from the left and go to the right and kind of droop in the center and show...

Frequency of spa treatments [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has been trying to convince me to do different spa treatments, like facials, pedicures and massages. I've had a few pedicures now, but I was wondering if the others are worth doing (she suggested them because I have fairly bad acne and stress) and if so, how often should they be done. ...

Are there any other treatments for lupus? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I take Methotrexate pills and Enbrel injections. I also take Darvocet for pain but not always because I take an exercise class and the exercise on a regular basis helps a lot. Sometimes I have bad episodes of pain and stiffness and have to go to the doctor's...

View more questions Search