Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scalderwood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Can the computer delete things itself
    Can the computer delete your internet history itself. I have three days history sitting on my computer and for some reason yesterdays is gone, is this normal?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 05:35 AM
    When the internet cache is full the browser simply overwrites over the oldest files. A whole history would not delete itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I download things from the computer to the sidekick lx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a sidekick lx and I need help 2 find out how 2 download things from the internet on the computer to the sidekick lx. The websiste is www.sklxthemes.com can you please tell me how 2 download these things on to the sidekick?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search