Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessakelly Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Do I have something to worry about?
    So I swear I'm not snooping. But, I've had a really weird start to this relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year. I do trust him but on his myspace it showed he was still single and had his ex as number 1. Then I asked him about it and kind of made him change it. Then I was setting up a Facebook account with a friend of mine after the myspace thing which was like six months ago. We typed in both of our boyfriends names in and came across mine. He goes on daily. And showing he's single and the person who talks to him most is his ex. I just don't know what to think. They had a bad breakup. I don't get overly jealous and I don't care about him talking to his ex just as long as she knows he's been with me. I just don't want him to hide me or anything
    Artsettimavn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 03:30 AM
    It sounds as though he's still not over her, and you are in a rebound relationship. I think it's time for you to date others and to tell him why. You can also still see him too, but it's time to start moving on. He can't have it both ways. He must know that he risks losing you if he keeps doing what he's doing. And maybe HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.
    Artsettimavn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 03:36 AM
    It sounds as though he's still in love with her and you are in a rebound relationship. I think it's time that you start seeing other people as he can't have it both ways. You should tell him why you are doing this and you can still see him too. Let him realize that he can lose you to someone else and gauge his response. It could also be that HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. You should soon know the answer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Start by asking him about it, and go from there. Don't accuse him of anything, but his actions should make you reevaluate how into you he is. Don't be so in love, your blind to what he is doing, as its unnacceptable from my view, to be posting what he has, and not being honest with you. Yes, we call that a BIG RED FLAG. Protect yourself.
    DMBacoustic Posts: 65, Reputation: 15

Jan 24, 2008, 04:30 PM
    I was in your spot, and I played the ignorant idiot for over 2 years with her. Trust me from experience, get out now.
    Craig80 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jan 24, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Well.. it's impossible to rationalize and jump to conclusions based on what has happened to other people but this is not something to just overlook, that's for sure.

But then again, what kind of talk was it with the ex, was it flirty or regular conversation?

You might be onto something, but ask him first..
    Bubbles95 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 04:56 PM

Well... we are both new members... haha:) but trust me all the answers I am reading are wntirely true... it is supsicious and if I had to estiamte a percentage id say that 767% of the time you suspect something from a gf/bf then you so in your case senario I would be a little worried... talking to him is only going to want him to deny it andf want you to believe differently so find interests in new people just in case:)
    Bubbles95 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Oh my bad... I totally meant only 77% of the time it is right so its right not to accuse him... just get prepared fast because it is probably what you think it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting worry [ 1 Answers ]

Garrison shops had a SUTA tax rate of 3.7%. The state's taxable limit was 8,000 of each employee's earnings. For the year, Garrison shops had FUTA taxable wages of 67,900 and SUTA taxable wage of 83,900. Compute: A, Net FUTA tax B, Net SUTA tax

Should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18 years old with a 2 month old. The father to my baby who I was with for a year and a half, left me when I was 6 months pregnant and had no contact with him till about 3 weeks before my son was born. Now that my son is almost 2 months old he is wanting to take me to court so he can take him...

Not so sure if I should worry. [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out, I am 6 weeks pregnant during my u/s today there wasn't a heart beat. I am also cramping very mildly and on Sunday morning, I noticed a little spotting of brown blood. Should I prepared for worst.

Help! Should I worry? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help... My LMP was May 1st, I have a 28 day cycle, I had some spotting on the 24th of May, which last only 1/2 a day, I was supposed to get my period on Sunday 29 May, but I still haven't gotten a period yet... For the last 2 weeks, I have been hacking up a lot, I mean constantly...

View more questions Search