Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 23, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Early 2000s?
    There is a song that has been bothering me for years

It goes like

Can you take it all away(or all the way) can you take it all away(or all the way) the same you did to me

I saw it in a music video and it was a man round late 20s maybe early 30s with his son jumping on a trampoline (sp?)
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 23, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Try puddle of mud- can you take it all away
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 23, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Thanks,that was the song

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too early to tell? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I had sex about a week ago and we were worried that I might have gotten pregnant. But then I started my period 2 days after we had sex. I haven't noticed any pregnancy symptoms yet (besides the ones before my period had started... which I am now convinced it was just PMS from an...

Way too early [ 15 Answers ]

OK, I found out I was pregnant not even 2 weeks after having sex, I would say like 2 day after sex my breast hurt, I was just wondering, isn't this kind of early, I am now 6 weeks pregnant, the last time I had sex before that over a year ago, and haven't had sex since. I was wondering if this...

Too early to tell? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: so this is my 3rd post. I really think I may be pregnant (please read my other post so you can see the symptoms I'm having). So I told my boyfriend that I might be and he made me buy a pregnancy test it was first response on the early 1am morning of the 14 I'm not due for a period until...

Is it too early? [ 2 Answers ]

I know you get these questions a lot... I had been having unprotected sex with a guy I had been seeing from Feb. 16 until March 15. My last AF was Feb. 20. I always start on the 20th~like clockwork~and I have for the last couple years. Well, on March 20 I only bled for a couple hours~and it...

To early to tell [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off the pill for a few month's now, and have unprotected sex at least 5 times a week. He always pulls out, but lately I've been having menstrual cramps even before I'm suppost to get my period. I have also been feeling really bloated and feel a pregnant like feel. I know it's probably...

View more questions Search