Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 04:05 PM
    My son is seeing things
    My son is 5 years old and waking up and shaking and cring and no being able to move. I have gone it to his room to get him because he is unable to move. Today he told me that he sees people and that they scare him. I am unsure on how to deal with all of this and don't know how to explain all of the death things to a 5 year old. I am asking for away to explain and any way to release the frighting part for him.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 04:24 PM
    ... what makes you think he's seeing dead people?

What about a night light?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Yes, almost all 5 year olds have imaginary friends, if he did not, I would be surprised. Some are good and some are bad. They are very real to him. Next to them they can not tell the difference yet between dreams and real life, and this is also a issue often.

As noted a night light, a bottle of "anti monster spray" and all sorts of things can be done.
    puttuna Posts: 17, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 24, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Yeah A nightlight is a good idea,
    And teach your son/daughter A self security thing like Im Under my Blanket, and I have a Guardian At my bed because when I was 7 I Had a Axeman at the side of the bed and he would figght of any Badies

:P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Will things get better? [ 2 Answers ]

I already know the answer to this question, its yes obviously things can't stay this terrible for long. My best and closest friend is going away to college. We hung out one on one for the last time. I live like I have all the time in the world, so when time runs out like it finally did I...

View more questions Search