Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bumpkin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 02:25 PM
    New boyfriend cannot get an erection
    I have recently met a guy in the last 5 weeks and we really have clicked and get on brilliantly, we share a lot of jokes and banter as well as talking about deeper issues as well and I think we both feel we are on the same level. A couple of weeks I invited him back to mine for the night and he was unable to get an erection, he did wake up in the middle of the night however with a full hard on, however the moment I got close, (he led my hand to his penis) he went soft again. I didn't say anything and we just took it slow and kissed and cuddled. A week later he came back to mine again and despite lots of foreplay he couldn't maintain an erection at all. In the morning after kissing and cuddling he said he was becoming frustrated. I just didn't know how to approach the whole thing, I kissed him gently and said time and patience. I want to bring up the subject but can see he's afraid to discuss it and I'm terrified of putting pressure on him by bringing it up, just don't know how. The only thing I know about his sexual past is that he has said he has been single for many years and is amazed how well we have clicked and have been getting on. He has indicated he's simply not used to real sexual intimacy as he been single so long. I really like and I know he feels the same, I just don't know what to say as I don't want to pressure him and scare him off. We are both 35, please does anyone know how I can approach this sensitevely?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Well first the issue of sex after a few weeks of knowing each other.

But it can be stress, it can be medication that he is taking, And of course there is medication that really helps if there are other problems.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 02:32 PM
    My opinion.

You just met him five weeks ago... stop all the sex and get to know him! Any number of things can be going on in this situation. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend erection problems [ 3 Answers ]

Well, lately my boyfriend has had some issues getting/maintaing an erection. We've been together for 3 1/2 years and we have gone through spells of this in the past. I just don't know what to do. It just makes me feel unattractive and like I'm not turning him on anymore. We have sex about 2-3...

My boyfriend can't keep an erection for sex [ 1 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short I'm a gay man who is dating a bi-sexual man. He's not fully "out the closet" but we still have a fun and varied social life. The thing is sex. When we're having foreplay he's as hard as a rock, but when it comes to anal sex he goes soft. We're both versitile,...

My boyfriend is having problems maintaining an erection [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, Please help. My boyfriend is having problems maintaining an erection and I have taken this that he obviously doesn't find me attractive. We have never had problems like this and although I have been supportive to him about it, in my own head I feel insecure about it. He says that...

Too frequent erection! [ 26 Answers ]

Hi Well I've scoured the internet and I can't find help with my problem. Basially I am 28 years old and find that I get too easily sexually aroused! I'm expecting all the following posts to say that I am lucky but it is actually a real problem. I go swimming a lot now to get used to being around...

View more questions Search