Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovely6185 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Cleansing diets?
    A couple of my friends just began a cleansing diet.
    I dont know much information but i was wondering if anyone has done on or is on one.
    What is the best one or healthy ways to cleanse your body?

:confused:
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 23, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Well, I would recommend drinking plenty of water, eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, and trying to avoid all processed, fatty, oily, sugary foods. Salads can be a good source of fiber. Make sure you are getting enough exercise.

I know there are a lot of fad diets out there right now. One of my friends is doing a "vegetable soup diet", I'm not joking! I have no idea if it is good or not, seems to me like it leaves out lots of food groups. But he just started it, so we'll see. Sounds weird to me, but who knows, lol!
    lovely6185 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyhill
    Well, I would recommend drinking plenty of water, eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, and trying to avoid all processed, fatty, oily, sugary foods. Salads can be a good source of fiber. Make sure you are getting enough exercise.

I know there are a lot of fad diets out there right now. One of my friends is doing a "vegetable soup diet", I'm not joking! I have no idea if it is good or not, seems to me like it leaves out lots of food groups. But he just started it, so we'll see. Sounds weird to me, but who knows, lol!
    Vegetable soup diet sounds better than what my two of my friends are trying get this hot decafinated tea with a lemon for 9 days they are only on day one and feel very sick. Your idea sounds much better thank you.
    babynette Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 10:08 PM
    I tried the vegetable soup diet couldn't do it. Just the taste of plain cabbage was nasty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raw diets? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there , This is only my second post but seeing as you are all so intelligent when it comes to the subject of cats I am wondering how familiar , if at all , any of you are to an all raw diet . I have been researching the possible transition latelty and find myself on the fence, when it come...

Cleansing a Celtic Cross to my use. [ 1 Answers ]

I went shopping with my daughter a couple of weeks ago, and we happened to go into a "Sanford and Son" styled junk shop that recently opened in our area. Among the items offered for sale was a silver Celtic Cross pendant with no chain - and when my daughter picked it up, she got an almost physical...

Workouts and diets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going out for special warfare in the military. Right now I am having problems with my running and chin ups,I was hoping some one could give me some techniques. I was also hoping some one could give me a good diet plan as I am very serious.:rolleyes:

Diabetic diets [ 3 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar and Carbohydrates should a diabetic have, based on a 2000 calorie diet?

Destressing, cleansing, healing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to Everyone.. I'm interested to pick up and share some good practices to help enjoy life more. At the moment, things which I've found have helped are hot baths with about 3 table spoons of sea salt added, having a clean and tidy home, and sometimes if I really don't feel right I try...

View more questions Search