Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrbill4266 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Monitor goes blank after few seconds
    I have an Acer LCD monitor model #AL1916C version AL1916cb Mfg April 2007, when I turn the power on it goes blank within a few seconds, it happen every time.
    charliec Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Jan 24, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Go into your monitor settings (press menu button on the monitor) and try toggling the monitors input from analog to digital or digital to analog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My monitor is blank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, first time on this site.my problem is I am trying to load winxp on my system, everything goes fine until when the computer reboot ,instead of seeing the windows logo the monitor is blank.the spects are 256mb ram, 40 gig hard drive, and 700 mhz p3 processor. Hey thanks in advance.:cool

My Monitor Shakes, roughly every 20 seconds. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to this sort of thing, but I need help. My Monitor screen shakes from time to time roughly every 20 seconds. Its not a major shake but noticeable, if you know what I mean. I have installed all the correct graphics drivers etc, and its getting on my nerves. Your help is much...

Monitor goes blank [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Friends: My monitor frequently goes blank, the light indicator goes yellow from green which would occur normally when I turn the PC off. So I think the monitor looses connection with the PC though it is getting power from the elecricity source. This happens for a few seconds and then the...

Blank monitor [ 1 Answers ]

My sister-in-law brought me her computer to fix. The first problem to conquer is that when you start up the computer, the monitor is blank, I mean nothing happens. You can hear the CPU doing all the right stuff, just no picture. I assumed that her monitor was shot, so I hooked it up to my...

View more questions Search