Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Jan 23, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Taking some time off.
    Hi folks,

Due to personal matters, and for reasons that I am not able to discuss at this time, I am taking a leave of absence from this board for a while.

I've had a terrific time discussing various topics with all of you, from religion to gun control to politics. We live in interesting times, and you are all interesting people... even those of you with whom I disagree.

I hope to be back soon, but things are kind of up in the air right now, so I don't really know when that will be.

Best wishes to all of you.

Elliot
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Hurry back!!
    I always valued everything you say even as far back as askme.
    and appreciate your being here.

Take care!
    Hurry back!!
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Sorry to see you go Elliot; your writing has been thought provoking and you have provided a great contribution to this virtual community.

Regards, Bill
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Hey Bub, you got to do what you got to do. I hope these personal matters are nothing serious. I'll try and remember to put in a good word for and yours with the Big Guy.

Take care and hurry back, you're a rock around this place.

All our best,
    Steve
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Dear Elliot,

We have had our differences recently, but I admire your devotion to your political opinions, and your desire to present a good case for your positions. You have been one of my favorite internet folks for a long time, and I wish you only the best in the future months. :)

It will be a nice day when I see you have signed on again. :):):)

Best wishes,

Mary Sue
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Elliot,

I hope these matters aren't too serious and I sincerely hope you aren't lost to these boards for good. I enjoy reading all your posts. They are indeed very thought provoking and a sign of what an intelligent man you are.

See you soon. Take care.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jan 23, 2008, 11:22 PM
    ET

Appreciate your input and insights here. I hope and pray for the best regarding your situation.

Grace and Peace
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Good luck Elliot. I hope it all works out for the best.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 05:02 AM
    Hello El:

What?? You can't leave. Who am I going to kick around?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

View more questions Search