Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noclue1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Salary for a REgional VP of Real Estate Company
    I was wondering if anyone knew what the annual salary might be for a Regional Vice President in the Real Estate Industry? Salary, benefits, retirement, bonuses?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 01:48 PM
    PayScale - Salary Survey, Salaries, Wages, Compensation Information and Analysis

Appears in the 95 to 114 thousand. There will be a lot lower and some higher of course. Most would have a full set of benefits including retirement, medical and the such.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: can i add my son who just turned 18 to the title of our home or can i just put his name on the title even if we owe on the property.:confused:

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Real Estate [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one here know about real estate. I'm wondering which aspect of the whole career is best as in buying a house fixing it up and selling or going through companies. Or if they are two totally different things in all. Just any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: How do I find out whether a real estate broker is licensed?

View more questions Search