Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birds_lady Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Hyde Park
    I have what looks to be an ice bucket that is copper and brass that is stamped on the bottom Hyde Park. It is very old and has some patina on it. Any ideas of its age and worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 03:15 AM
    I have as of yet to find the Hyde Park ice bucket in a metal of some kind. But, you might want to click on the following searches for items that might be similar to yours to see what they might be worth as far as monetary value.

Brass Ice Bucket eBay - Google Search

Antique Brass Ice Bucket eBay - Google Search

Jan 24, 2008, 04:16 AM
    I have searched the web for some time and can't seem to find anything near it. I did look at these sites again but no luck. Thanks Clough

Jan 29, 2008, 05:29 PM
    I guess I need an expert appraiser on this one huh?
    bloom5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 09:04 PM
    I also have this ice bucket, with lovely embossing around the top of the lid and graceful handles. It also has a large monogrmmed S on the top of the lid handle. Rosevelle made many types of ashtrays of copper and ceramic and they are listed on e-bay but no ice buckets are to be found there.:confused:
    tbscha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 02:37 PM
    I also have a brass (metal) ice bucket market "hyde park" on the bottom and it has the traditional letter, expected on hyde park items, on the cover know. It also has tongs that attach under the lid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central Park Mower [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a new wheel? I need the left rear power wheel and probably all the attachments.

South Park [ 2 Answers ]

What town in Colorado inspired the fictional town of South Park?

Jeckyl and hyde type comedy [ 1 Answers ]

Where a nerdy scienist turns from nerd into this party sex animal when going through the 1st change it shows him where he gets a gold tooth that says love, grows a coke pinky finger. His butt gets tighter and his package grows. If I remember correctly he meets a girl who works at grocery store. The...

Car will not come out of park [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 87 thunderbird that will not shift out of park even when the brake peddle is depressed.how do I get it to shift?

View more questions Search