Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koolkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 12:42 AM
    The server at torrent.virtualplace.ro is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    Moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    Connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    That Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2008, 07:17 AM
    I moved your post its own thread because it didn't appear to have anything to do with the thread you posted to. Nor do I see a question here. Can you elaborate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to access computer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all well here I am again well the thing is I know we are not allowed to be hackers and things but my mothers ex has given a PC to my nephew but he is a bit of $&£*. Anyway he won't give them the password he just said he well you can look at it and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can...

Unable to access partition on external H/d [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone please assist me with remedying the following problem? I have a Maxtor 240 gb external drive, portioned into '3' sections labeled 'G', 'H' & 'I', each at approx. 80 gb, used to store family pictures, videos and audio books. I don't turn it on often, but did today, to move some...

Unable to access user account [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: When turning on my PC for the last couple of days it says it is unable to open my user account. I can still access all of my files when I go into windows explorer and delve into the hard drive and the account that loads up has the same name but every time I turn on my computer its like...

Am unable to access registry after brontok.A [ 2 Answers ]

There is this virus by the name Rontokbro. This virus once it affcets the machine it disables the registry. For sometime now I have been successful in eliminating it by either Symantec or Norton. After this process I would normally run or instal 'UnHookExec' to enable the registry, but this time...

Unable to Access Safe Mode in XP SP2 [ 6 Answers ]

I am unable to start in Safe Mode in XPSP2, either by hitting F8 during boot up or using msconfig: BOOTINI/SAFEBOOT. Start up will not enter Safe Mode, but simply returns to the start up choices each time. Because of this, when I tried the msconfig method, the PC kept cycling and I could not enter...

View more questions Search